Who is the Personal Data Manager?
Feedyou s.r.o., with its registered office at Staňkova 1322, Zelené Předměstí, 530 02 Pardubice, Company ID (IČO): 02927438, Tax ID (DIČ): CZ02927438;
registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section C, Insert 33539
represented by Ing. Vojtěch Dlouhý, CEO
(hereinafter also referred to as “We”).
Processing of personal data
We hereby inform you as our customers, users of our websites and/or participants in our corporate events, of the collection of personal data and our privacy protection policy, as outlined below.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us, which is why we will always adhere to these principles in our working relationship with you.
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not process personal data of children under 16 years of age.
In case of any doubt, if you would like to have a part of this text explained to you, if you would like to receive advice or if you would like to discuss the processing of your personal data in more detail, you can feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.
Scope of processing personal data and types of processed data
We collect personal data if:
- you contact us via the form on our website;
- you send us a request for our services;
- you sign a contract with us;
- you provide us with your e-mail, telephone number or other contact information.
Who has access to your personal data?
Our colleagues and specialists process your personal information so that we are able to provide you with the best service possible. We also pass on your personal data to the following types of entities:
- Suppliers of server, web and cloud services.
- Suppliers of marketing services for creating and distributing advertisements, sending newsletters and other social networks.
- Providers of delivery services (such as Czech Post, etc.).
- Providers of legal services.
- IT service providers (primarily consultants, programmers and system administrators).
- Providers of accounting and administrative services needed for running the company.
- Services of external entities, advisers and sales representatives.
How long do we process personal data?
We will process all of your personal data for the length required to provide you with our services or to fulfil a mutual agreement and afterwards for a period of 5 years in the event of legitimate interest.
Personal data will then be processed for the time necessary to perform archiving duties under applicable laws (Accounting Act, Archival and Evidence Act, Value Added Tax Act, laws regulating mandatory retention of data, and government regulations to store data related to investigations or data, which must be kept for the purposes of litigation). These needs may vary for different types of data and within the context of different products. Therefore, the actual time of storing information may vary significantly.
If we have notified you of the specific amount of time that we will retain your personal data for a particular case, we will certainly never exceed this time period.
If you have given us permission to process your personal data, we will never exceed the time that was stated in your consent, and we will delete your personal data upon the expiration of your consent.
Purposes for processing and its legal basis
The purposes for which we process personal data can be divided into the following main areas: completion of an order, provision of support, and provision of our services.
We process your personal data only for the purposes for which the legal basis for processing data is applicable. In light of our status as a business partner and the purposes for which your personal data is processed, the following are considered a legal basis for processing personal data:
- if it is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract concluded with you or for the implementation of certain measures made at your request before the conclusion of the contract
- if it is necessary to meet our legal obligations
- to protect our rights and legitimate interests
- based on your consent
Your rights arising from the processing of personal data
What other rights do you have regarding the protection of personal data?
- The right to obtain confirmation whether your personal data is being processed or not and, if so, you have the right to access this personal data and other information; under the conditions specified therein, a copy of the processed personal data will be provided to you upon request.
- The right to make edits so that we can correct inaccurate personal data that apply to you without unnecessary delay, or so that incomplete personal data can be filled out, if the conditions are met.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data, if the conditions are met.
- The right to update your personal data with the recipients, i.e. to notify the recipients to whom your personal data has been made available of any corrections or deletions to personal data or of any restrictions, if the conditions are met.
- The right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects or concerns you, unless such processing is permitted by EU or Czech law.
- The right to file a complaint with our Supervisory Authority, which is the Czech Republic’s Office for the Protection of Personal Data based in Prague.
The above rights will also apply to you after the entry into force of General Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Personal Data.
The chatbot runs automated processing of your personal data. Typically, the chatbot is connected to a communication channel (messenger, or other chat app) when it communicates with you. Automated processing, in itself, will not have any negative consequences when assessing the consistency between your experience and the job requirements. Measures to protect your rights and freedoms are adopted at the technical level (using Microsoft’s technology infrastructure) and all databases have limited access. Organisationally speaking, only authorised personnel have access to data within our company.
This Personal Data Protection Policy enters into force on 25 May 2018.
Version of this document: 2.00